In accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://aviationinternationalrecycling.es owned by AVIATION INTERNATIONAL RECYCLING SL with registered office at CTRA DE CASTELLON 58 – Km 2,8 (50013 ZARAGOZA) with N.I.F. B99446148, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza in volume 4.121, book 0, sheet 25, page Z-58736, entry 1st of 2015, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You may contact the THE OWNER using any of the following means:
Phone number: 976415200
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Izquierdo & Chueca Diseño Gráfico
Miguel Chueca Puga
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website, which it is made available to the public.The mere access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, and implies full acceptance, without reservations by the User, of the general conditions of use here published. The aforementioned terms and conditions shall apply regardless of the mandatory general terms and conditions of contract, where applicable.
https://aviationinternationalrecycling.es give access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on Internet which are property of THE OWNER or the licensors the USER may have access to.
The USER bears full responsibility for the use of this portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration the user is responsible for providing accurate and lawful information. If as a result of this registration, the USER is given a password, the USER will be responsible of such password, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered by THE OWNER via its website, and to not use them for (included but not limited):
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, advocates terrorism or goes against human rights.
- Causing damage to physical and logical systems of AVIATION INTERNATIONAL RECYCLING SL or any of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and, when applicable, using email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using this website or the information contained herein, for commercial, political or advertising purposes or any commercial use, particularly, sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users thought forums, chat rooms or any other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- THE OWNER owns the rights to all intellectual and industrial property on its web page, as well as the elements contained herein (such as: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs required to operate, access and use, etc) which are owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, 2nd paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, copying, distributing and public disclosure, including making all or part of the contents herein available to others, in any format or technical mean, is strictly forbidden unless prior consent of THE OWNER.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, included but not limited, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- Availability and continuous operation of the webpage, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability
- The purpose for which this website serves THE USER´s objectives.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer elements caused by the USER’s or third parties’ computer system. It is, in any case, THE USER´s duty to ensure they have the right tools to prevent and clean their systems from these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, when applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they are originated from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- The damages or losses that occur as a result of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- The views, thoughts and opinions expressed by THE USER in the forums or any other similar space, belong solely to THE USER who will take full responsibility. THE OWNER takes no responsibility for the content of the messages sent by THE USER.
MODIFICATIONS AND LEGAL NOTICE PERIOD
THE OWNER reserves the right to make any unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add the contents and services provided herein, as well as the way in which they are presented or located in its portal.
The aforementioned conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and shall be in force until they are modified by others, duly published.
If https://aviationinternationalrecycling.es contains links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER bear responsibility for the content of the external site nor will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, trustworthiness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or any other external internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links won´t imply any type of association, merge or participation with the linked entities.
RIGHT TO EXCLUSION
THE OWNER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and/or offered services without prior notice, on its own instance or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER shall pursue lack of compliance with the present conditions as well as any misuse of its website, by means of all manner of civil and penal actions that would be applicable under the law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by the Spanish law. The Courts of Zaragoza shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to this legal notice.
12. https://aviationinternationalrecycling.es is intended for adults 18 years of age and older. No one under age 18 may use our services or provide any information to or post any information on the website. AVIATION INTERNATIONAL RECYCLING SL cannot be held responsible for any consequences of failure to comply with this policy.
SECURITY MEASURE – SSL
THE OWNER has obtained for the website an SSL certificate («Secure Sockets Layer»).
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be managed on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted. For example, transmissions from contact forms to the server, data entered for newsletters subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The address bar will be green, meaning that the “https” protocol has been activated, allowing secure connections from a web server to the user´s browser.
Latest revision date: 30/03/2020